After going through roughly two hours of introduction process, I’ve been allocated a seat right next to a friendly senior of asset management department. I was supposed to be sitting with the TMU (Traffic Management Unit) buddies, but there is no vacant seat available in their unit. That’s why I’m moved to sit here. Anyway, for the rest of the day, I didn’t do anything else but sitting in front of the computer, eyes focussing hard on the monitor with my brain not working. Just clicking all the links of transit’s website and occasionally hear typing keyboard sound as a result of “chatting” with my other fellow friends at other transit branches. Haha… guess what, I was the most free person. Heather was doing filing work for one whole day, while Kenny was required to study the contract and the codes and later interpret them to his supervisor. Hmmm… I’m so bored, waiting for the clock to tick 5pm. I just realised that the hardest thing to do on earth is to stay awake with my eyes wide opened while I’m mentally tired… or bored!!!! Never felt that sleepy before. NEVER! Anyway, my room is quite nice, with a view of the harbour and the queen street. Cool stuff! :)
Monday, December 27, 2004
Day 01
Written by
Carolyn
at
1:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment