Did some photocopying for the consultants of the CMJ projects by providing them a complete copy of the plans on the CMJ. Later on, I continue with my relocation of CCTVs project from yesterday. It took me until lunch time where I got an hour lunch and had a nice sushi pack. After that, just when I was about to spend some time sneaking around doing my own stuff, Martin from the Asset Management department came in and asked me to deal with a complain letter written by a resident near Bombay. The letter mentioned that Transit New Zealand has agreed to maintain the road access to SH1 in 1994 and promised to maintain that part of the road for 15 years. He was complaining about the surface of the road broken down due to heavy traffic access. My job was to find out the agreement that was mentioned. I had really no idea where to start from and where to get the file. I spent like two hours wondering around the Transit library and trying to locate the file but I failed to do so. Then I approached Mark for further assistance and he brought me to the planning department to see Amanda. Amanda had a look at the letter and said that there is no way I could find the agreement without details about the agreement mentioned and advised me to write back a letter to that person requesting for a copy of the agreement and the letter mentioned. Now I’m here writing this and preparing to go home. I think I’ll go back at 4pm after I finish writing a brief note to Martin about this case.
Monday, December 27, 2004
Day 29
Written by
Carolyn
at
2:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment