Monday, December 27, 2004

Day 12

I basically did nothing today. Really NOTHING! But luckily I was not suffering from “staying awake” disease. I was playing around with my management database whole morning hoping that Mark would turn up all of a sudden and give me something fun to do. Later, I filled up the repeating data for the “performance test” spreadsheet for the whole 28-day period. I also tried to do more tables, queries, reports and forms for the rest of the data left in the management database. After lunch, I found something more interesting to do, that is to find information for my practical work report. I spent the whole afternoon writing my work report and also surfing the intranet for further information needed for my report. I’ve got my first pay today, a total of 791 dollars. Not that excited though as I expected to get 1000 at least as promised by Shona because we are getting the pay in advance. But too bad, we did not get it. Have to recalculate my expenses and my earnings to reach a balance. I want to go shopping for Christmas and for New Year. Also, I have to buy presents for my Mum and my brother. Going back home now…

No comments: