Monday, December 27, 2004

Day 06

Had a tiring weekend, hope I could cope with it today. It’s a nice day and my mood is extremely good. Don’t know why, but I’m happy today. JJ I’ve been told that I’m going to do some arranging and editing stuff today for the preparation of this week JTG meeting. So, I’ll be working with another administration stuff, Tammy, on this. But I still have to wait till my supervisor is back. Okay, I’d better read some stuff as a new TMU drive was added to my computer on Friday. Again, it’s Tuesday now, about noon already. For the second half day of yesterday, I was busy making photocopies of a document for the JTG meeting on Thursday (I think). It took me the whole afternoon standing in the photocopy room. Really tiring work as I don’t have a chair to sit on and I have to stand there for hours wearing my heels. Anyway, it’s great that I did not do overtime. I left office at 5pm sharp leaving some work for Tuesday morning.

No comments: