First thing in the morning when I arrived in office, I went into Stephen’s room and asked about the project list of the management database. Before he gives me anything about that, he asked me look through the plots I’ve plotted a few days ago and told me there are some mistakes in it. I have to say that I was really rushing through plotting those 16 graphs on that day when he gave me this work. So, I did not even bother look at the pattern of the graph and think whether if it makes sense to me. Haha! That’s why I have to redo it again today. Not really redoing everything, but 50% of it, as I’ve plotted the “Average Speed vs. Time” plot correctly in the first place. The mistake I’ve done to the “Total Volume No vs Time” plot was that I did not pay attention to the units of the “total volume no”. I thought that the unit was just as simple as “vehicle number” only. After Stephen gave me a hint on the unit and I kind of think about the pattern of the graph, I did some minor calculations (unit conversion) and now I think I’ve got the pattern correct. I just submitted the edited graphs and waiting for approval from Stephen. In the meantime, I am just waiting for Mark to give more work for me to do. He just came back from TMC and sort of busy right now. I’ll go ahead with a bit of my report while waiting for him and for further jobs.Didn’t do much of my work stuff but I did pretty much of my practical work report. Thanks to Mark as well because he helped me a lot with my report by explaining and finding appropriate attachments for me. He gave me a list for the odyssey issues I’m currently doing around 5pm, I’ll leave it until tomorrow I guess.
Monday, December 27, 2004
Day 22
Written by
Carolyn
at
2:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment