Monday, December 27, 2004

Day 11

As usual, I arrived at 8am. Went straight into work today, as I have to finish up the report and both forms as soon as possible. Not that they are urgent documents, but I’ve set a goal for myself to finish it as soon as possible so I could learn new stuff. The problem I faced on Friday was easily solved today. I strongly believe that when I am tired, a simple problem might be so difficult that it’s unsolvable. I was glad that I could crack this problem today. I spent a further one-hour to do some “housekeeping” for the report before proceeding to the “form” building part. As “form-building” is a new task for me, I took my time reading about it and had a few attempts to it before reaching perfection. By 1.30pm I finished all three tasks given and also updated the “performance test” list given by Mark this morning. Now I’m trying to figure out what “pivot table” is so that I could present the performance test data in a pivot table. Learning it while waiting for Mark to turn up.

No comments: