Today I think I’ll be given a lot of work to do. Firstly, Stephen is back and I’ll get to go through the management database and the financial database with him. And I can start off with my GIS. Wow! Sounds busy. I love it actually. Way to go!Well, what have I done on Friday? It’s Tuesday now. Looks like I was busy for the past two working days until I did not get a chance to write up this diary. Hmm… I’ve updated the project database, got a few writing that I couldn’t get it. But, Stephen was not around for the rest of the afternoon. I went to have a chat with Mark before I started doing my own stuff. Surprisingly, Michael gave me something to do. I was asked to check the database for the traffic signals “controller information sheets”(CIS) so that the latest version is put up in the database for reference use. I had like a hell lot of work to do for that when it was about 3pm. I thought of going back early because there’s an xmas party tonight in Crowne Plaza Hotel. Looks like I have to stay back until at least 4pm. Just when I was about to leave, Mark came over and asked me to help out with the balloons decoration of the party in Hotel. That makes me going home at 4.30pm instead
Monday, December 27, 2004
Day 25
Written by
Carolyn
at
2:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment