What a bad day! It rains while I was walking to the office. Damn! I started off my day by completing the pivot table of the performance test that was half completed on Saturday. It took me just a wee while to get it done and I proceed to the next task on my mind, updating the tiny stuff of the management database. Now it’s 8.45am and I’m pretty done with the stuff I’m doing now. Just have to wait for Mark for further assistance or probably I’ll pop into Stephen’s office for help.I’ve got hold of Simon for further alterations of the Idea list given previously and updated the idea table. Also, Mark gave me a new job. It’s another database job, just key in and format the document to make it look nicer. This time I’m dealing with the financial of the TMU projects I’ve done previously. I’m supposed to enter all those related data into a spreadsheet and then again using pivot table to summarise the data. It took me 2 hours to just do the pivot table because I had no idea how to make it look nicer and somehow one of the records went missing for no reason. I was stuck at that point until Mark came and “rescue” me. I was given further job on the financial database. After lunch, I updated the idealist Simon emailed me. And then I was asked to start a spreadsheet on the performance test to sort of gather the faults faced each day and the detail description of each fault for the ease of tomorrow’s meeting. Now it’s 4.35pm. I’m just waiting for Stephen to be free. Mark sent me a few spreadsheets regarding the traffic flow of a particular stretch of highway on 3 different days. That highway was closed for a few hours after a fatal accident happened on the 3rd of November. I am still not that sure of why we need this data.
Monday, December 27, 2004
Day 16
Written by
Carolyn
at
2:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment