Monday, December 27, 2004

Day 13

“You’ve finished everything!” that’s what my supervisor told me this morning when I was really glad to see him in the office as I thought he might give me some new jobs to crack my head on.Now I’m basically printing off what I’ve done so far to give it to him and that’s it for the moment I hope. This Friday, our TMU department would have a team meeting in North Cote ATTOMS office. And later on that day, I applied for a half day off. So, what are there for me to do now? And tomorrow? *Wondering*It’s 4.20pm now. And I’m about to go home. Starving! When I was about to walk down to BK to get my lunch, Mark told me that he’s trying to dig stuff for me to do and said he’ll be right back in five minutes. I waited and I ended up sitting in the meeting room from 1pm till now. It is because he couldn’t find any work for me to do. I’m tired now. And starving! Think I’ll just go home and take a nice long shower, eat a few pieces of biscuits.

No comments: